Connor A. Patterson, M.D.
Dr. Connor A. Patterson was born and raised in Baton Rouge, attending Catholic High School. He is an Aggie (Texas A &M University undergrad) and received his medical degree with honors from LSU Medical Center, New Orleans, before moving to Pennsylvania (along with his wife Margaret, a pediatrician) for dermatology training at Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center.
His professional interests focus on primary medical dermatology, including acne, cutaneous infections and allergy, patient education and skin cancer. He really enjoys working with children and the elderly. In his free time, he enjoys golf, running, watching sports and spending time with his wife and four sons, Patrick, Liam, Oliver and Philip. He joined Calais Dermatology Associates in August 2010.
- Board Certified and Diplomat of the American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Member of Louisiana State Medical Society
- Member of East Baton Rouge Medical Society
- Member of National Psoriasis Foundation
- Hospital Affiliations – Our Lady of the Lake Hospital, Woman’s Hospital