John B. Brantley, M.D.
Dr. Brantley was born in Washington, D.C., but moved to Baton Rouge at a young age. After graduating from Baton Rouge High school, he attended Louisiana State University where he played basketball in 1969-1972 under Coach Press Maravich. He obtained his medical degree from L.S.U., New Orleans in 1975. He performed his internship at Earl K. Long Hospital in Baton Rouge and completed his dermatology residency through L.S.U. at Charity Hospital in New Orleans. Dr. Brantley started practicing in Baton Rouge in 1980.
- Board Certified and Diplomat of the American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Member of Louisiana State Medical Society
- Member of East Baton Rouge Medical Society
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Member of the Louisiana Dermatological Society
- Hospital Affiliations- Our Lady of the Lake Hospital, Woman’s Hospital
- Member of National Psoriasis Foundation