Accessibility for Individuals with Disabilities
Calais Dermatology Associates is accessible to and useable by individuals with disabilities, including persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or blind, or who have sensory impairments. Access features at our clinic include:
- Convenient parking designated specifically for disabled persons
- Curb cuts and ramps between parking areas and buildings.
- Level access- single story building
- Fully accessible offices, bathrooms, public waiting areas and patient treatment areas
- Fully accessible bathrooms
- Wheelchair available for use
- A full range of assistive and communication aids provided to persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or visually impaired
- Flash cards, alphabet boards and other communication boards
At our clinic, a full range of assistive and communication aids can be provided to individuals with disabilities or sensory impairments. If you require any of the aids, please let the receptionist or nurse know.
For more information or assistance, please contact Laurie Jennings / Clinic Administrator at (225) 766-5151 ext 26 or [email protected]