Calais Dermatology Associates complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Calais Dermatology does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Calais Dermatology Associates:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- In-house Interpreter
- Information written in other languages
- Multilingual Provider (Spanish and French)
If you need these services, please contact Kelly Andersen at (225) 766-5151 ext. 26.
If you believe that Calais Dermatology Associates has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Kelly Andersen, 5220 Flanders Drive Baton Rouge, LA 70808,
Tele: (225) 766-5151 ex.t 26, Fax: (225) 766-8216,
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Kelly Andersen is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Breaking Down Language Barriers